Best Blogger Tips MUMNESIA Blogtour & Goody-Bag Contest! | Katie Dale

Saturday 18 June 2016

MUMNESIA Blogtour & Goody-Bag Contest!

OMGA! 

Look what was spotted in Asda and Morrisons! MUMNESIA! In the wild! Next to David Walliams! For £3.50! I'm so excited I'm holding a contest! 
If you spot MUMNESIA in a supermarket or bookshop, take a piccie and email me your snaps to katiedaleauthor@hotmail.com
Double points for selfies! 
All entries (UK only) will enter the 
MUMNESIA GOODY-BAG Prize Draw!
The MUMNESIA Goody-Bag!!
Meanwhile, why not join me on my blogtour - where there's an extra chance to enter each day (and a special bonus prize draw for all 8 correct answers)!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Read Chapter 1

 
Copyright Katie Dale 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .